First, Why Go With Peter Shinen?
- Over 6 years of tax, IRS, bookkeeping, payroll, CFO, accounting and entrepreneurship experience.
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Solid recommendations for real business owners and bookkeepers
- Love for Business
What business sectors do we serve?
- Law Practices
- Medical Practices (Chiropractors, Dental, Cosmetic Surgeons)
- Online Enterprises (Bloggers, Info-products, Podcasters, Writers)
- Transportation Businesses (Trucking, Taxi)
- Beauty and Health (Salon, Masseuse)
- Photography Service Businesses
- Other Primarily Service Based Small Businesses
Bookkeeping, Billing, Bill Pay, Payroll
With our Base Service, or after-the-fact bookkeeping, you pay the bills and create invoices each month. We apply customer payments, import transactions via bank feed, and provide monthly reporting and reconciliation (up to 100 transactions per month) for a flat fee. Add On Services are available for additional cost per month.
Add On Services
- Payroll: including payroll processing, liability payments, form filings, direct deposit and QB integration or Xero for up to 5 employees (each additional employee $10 per month).
- Accounts Payable Management: Includes posting of all payables, scheduling payments, integration with QB (up to 50 transactions per month.
- Accounts Receivable Management: Customer invoicing, posting customer payments, collections maintenance (up to 100 transactions per month).
- Base Service: $297 per month
- Base+1 Add On Service: $547 per month
- Base+2 Add On Services: $847 per month
- Base+3 Add On Services: $997 per month
Out-of-Pocket Expenses (Postage, Travel, etc.), Scanning Work, or initial setup and catch-up are not included in base service rate.
Not seeing what you need? We can always provide custom service pricing – just ask!
Email us to see how we can make your bookkeeping nightmares go away.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month on payroll. That’s 12 days a year you could send doing something else! Available stand-alone or as part of our monthly services, Peter Shinen will get your employees paid on time and keep you compliant with state and local laws.
Contact us for a quote on how we can take the payroll hassle off your hands and give you eight hours back each month.
Messy Records or No Records for Past Taxes
You are a business owner, the beginnings were bootstrapped, no bookkeeper and no real understanding of the requirements for record-keeping, so you ventured to handle things on your own. Checks were written, deposits were made, card purchases were completed and bank statements came in. You entered the information, however discovered that things did not make sense or add up. With us you can get things cleaned-up and managed in an organized and tidy fashion…efficiently.
Just entry from bank statements/credit card charges, checks and deposits (deposit no specific client identification) Base Service $100 per 100 transactions* for prior year record entry and reconciliation. This rate also is used for cleanup.
If you are a new client there is a file setup of $147. Setup includes setting up chart of accounts and company information.
*One transaction equals one deposit or one check or one charge
Skype or Screenshare Xero and Quickbooks Training
Training can be provided for beginners or intermediate users of QuickBooks or Xero. You can choose Introduction to QuickBooks, Xero or Advanced Training.
Learn the following in Introduction to QuickBooks or Xero
- How to move around in QuickBooks or Xero
- How to set up the chart of accounts and add new accounts as needed
- How to set up users
- How to set up customers and vendors
- How to process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- How to change your preferences
- How to run essential reports
Learn the following in Advance Training
- How to set up and use inventory
- How to run payroll
- Advanced reporting
- Class Tracking
- Other topics specific to your needs
The training includes a recorded Skype session so you can keep that you can reference to after the class is over.
Virtual CFO Services
Our professionals take the accounting duties out of your hands and ensure that your business is always tax-compliant without contributing to any in-house controversies. Basically, when you hire Peter Shinen Virtual CFO Services, you save money and increase your profit margin.
Peter’s Virtual CFO or Controllership Services provide you with conventional CFO, accounting and bookkeeping services. If you were to hire a full-time CFO, you would be required to pay him or her between $100,000 to $225,000 as well as benefits and bonuses. In contrast, you can receive the same support from an experienced professional from Peter Shinen Virtual CFO Services at a much lower price.
What we offer with Peter Shinen Virtual CFO Services:
- Help understand your company’s finances so that you can remain in control of your money and experience fewer surprises
- The ability to make better decisions by showing you the truth about your financial position
- The ability to designate more time toward creating new services and taking care of new customers
- Peace of mind because you know that a professional CFO is in charge of caring for and improving your company’s finances
- Management and/or training of your accounting staff
- An improvement in the quality and timeliness of your financials
- Preparation and monitoring of your monthly budget as we update the forecasts to demonstrate how current results impacted them
- A profitability analysis on either your services or your product line to determine which area deserves the most attention and which products will increase your profit margin
- Monitoring of your tax situation to ensure that money is set aside to pay your quarterly taxes
- Payment of your quarterly taxes so that you do not have any surprises during tax season
- Representation with insurance agents, bankers, vendors or attorneys
- Help qualifying for a loan from a bank or help negotiating with them
- A review of and/or negotiation of your insurance contracts
- Manuals for your employees that highlight your company’s accounting procedures
- An analysis of any equipment you purchase or expansions you make
- Assistance with your mergers and acquisitions
Peter Shinen Virtual CFO Services are performed on our premises, so we do not take up any of the valuable space you need to grow your business.
Our services will help you accomplish what you have set out to achieve. Learn more about Peter Shinen Virtual CFO Services by completing our “Contact Us” form for a free consultation.